Monday, April 4, 2011

Ultimate Blog Party!


Ultimate Blog Party 2011

Well, hi.
172441_10150104533053041_531043040_6443191_7108364_o

I'm Jessi, 21 year old mother/cat lady/artist/blogger and wife extraordinaire.
I've decided to join the UBP11, so if you're here because of that, thanks!
I'm terrible at this - I'd never really been into blogging. I've always found it difficult to keep up on.
 Once I got pregnant, though, I wanted to document everything so I started blogging on tumblr and eventually moved to posting mostly here.

Laugh
Madeline!

 I guess my blog is mostly about my daughter, which is not exactly surprising because she's what my world revolves around. I'm working on trying to motivate myself to post daily, and I have some ideas up my sleeve to make this blog more interesting for my followers, but bear with me. My blog is not ENTIRELY about Madeline and myself, I often post about my pets or my husband if I'm not posting about Madeline. I enjoy cooking and photography, too, so my posts are usually photo-heavy and sometimes I post recipes (with pictures, ha).

Love
Oh look; a cat, a baby and a husband.

I kind of consider myself a hippie, I'm very free spirited and all for love and peace.
I listen to almost any type of music, excluding most country.
I don't know what else to say... I guess I hope you enjoy my blog if you decide to follow it, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks! 


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

5 comments:

  1. Madeline is absolutely adorable! Good for you for using the blog to chronicle life with your baby...I wish I had kept journals of when mine were little (they're all grown up now.) All I have is their baby books, which I did try to keep up to date.

    I enjoyed visiting your blog. I also have a tumblr, by the way: http://cynthiasusan.tumblr.com

    I hope you'll pop by my blog, Notes in the Key of Life, and say hello. http://cindyswanslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your baby girl is absolutely adorable! Now following you from the ultimate blog party. http://tvstake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey stopping by from the blog party. hope you're having a good time! i am a new follower i hope you'll come by my blog, comment and become a follower too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. umm...pretty sure i LOVE your blog, LOVE your hair, and i love that you are a 21 year old mommy like me :) your family is super cute :)
    im your newest stalker ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh, AND i have a fat lion cat.. he is our other baby. we are twinners :)

    ReplyDelete