Sunday, September 4, 2011

Lightscoop!


I just wanted to write a quick post because I absolutely adore when companies have fantastic customer service. 
My mom purchased a Lightscoop on Feb 20th, for my birthday (2/25). We got it on my birthday and all was well. I LOVE my lightscoop. I really have no idea what I would do without it, as I can't currently afford an external flash.  Anyway, my lightscoop recently started falling out of my camera, which, I'm sure you can imagine is slightly irritating. So, September 1st, I got fed up with it and shot the makers of lightscoop an email at 1pm:
 I purchased my lightscoops on February 20th, and am extremely satisfied with the products themselves, except for the fact that my standard light scoop has started falling out every time I use it. I love the results with the lightscoop but this has become such a problem that I find myself not even bothering to attach it because I know it will fall out within minutes. I've checked the camera and the lightscoop, neither one is broken or cracked. Is there anything I can do to fix this?
 By 2:45 I had a response in my email:
Hi Jessica,
Thank you for the email...I'm assuming you purchased your product thorough one of our dealers (Adorama, perhaps) as I don't show any orders with your name on them...

There was a plastics issue (about 1 1/2 years ago) which has been completely dealt with in our internal inventories, however Adorama may have some older inventory...

We'll be happy to replace the product for you. Please just send us your Address, and I'll get a replacement unit out to you tomorrow..
Best,
Phil

Phil Williams
Lightscoop Inquiries & Support
I sent him a response with my mother's name and address saying that she had placed the order for me, and he responded by saying:
Hi Jessica,
Thanks for the email...I DID find your Mom's name in the file...

I'll get another unit out to you in the AM...I apologize for any inconvenience...

Please let me know if we can do anything else for you...
Best,
Phil
And with that we were done. I received a shipment confirmation within a few minutes, and my estimated delivery time was Monday Sept 5th (Labor Day), so I expected it to be here on Tuesday.

Yesterday, Sept 3rd, my brother called me saying that my lightscoop was there. To call me a satisfied customer would be taking it lightly.

I am thrilled. It fits perfectly and tightly and works so well, I'm in love all over again. If you are tired of using your pop-up flash, but cant afford an external flash, PLEASE look into Lightscoop. They're well worth the money and their customer service is top notch.



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment