Saturday, January 15, 2011

One month old!


As of January 15th, 2011, little miss Madeline turned one month old. Jacob and I had decided that we were going to celebrate milestones (1 month, 6 months, 1 year) until her first birthday. In order to properly celebrate, we went to the grocery store and got ourselves a submarine sandwich, chips, sodas and two jumbo cupcakes. We went to another store and picked up some 'happy birthday' party hats, and then we headed to the park.


When we got to the park, we snuggled her up in some warm clothes and the blanket her great-grandmother made for her; due to the overcast day and the fact that it was late in the afternoon, it was quite chilly.


Madeline napped through most of the 'celebration' (which is fine, because it gave us time to eat), and after we finished our sandwiches, we put on our hats, lit the candles and took some pictures.




I know it may be silly, but I'm glad we did it and I'm even more glad we have some pictures to show for it.
I love my baby girl so much, it's hard to believe she's already a month old!



No comments:

Post a Comment